Mrs.Suchitra Agarwal was invited at Cheshire home a centre for handicapped people.She was impressed to see the services being offered to them and touched to see these special children and adults.Few Samagra children accompanied her and enjoyed dances with them.
Cheshire Home is providing care for the people with disabilities
Cheshire Home focuses on different disabilities and provides care and refuge for disabled persons, the terminally sick, people with cerebral palsy, elderly men
and women by:
- Education and medical care including surgery.
- Impart training and opportunities for personal development
- Provide activities like Needle work centre, Craft training centre, Computer centre, Workshop, Recreational centres
- Day care centres with physiotherapy and other support activities
- Inclusive education and professional training to enable the disabled youth to become independent